1. The selection of switching power supply requires attention.
1) Select the appropriate input voltage specification;
2) Select the appropriate power. Models with 30% more output power rating can be selected to increase the life of the power supply.
3) Consider the characteristics of the load. If the load is a motor, light bulb or capacitive load, when the current is large at startup, an appropriate power supply should be selected to avoid overload. If the load is a motor, you should consider stopping at voltage reverse flow.
4) In addition, it is also necessary to consider the working ambient temperature of the power supply and whether there are additional auxiliary heat dissipation devices to reduce the output of high temperature loop power. Ambient temperature reduces the forehead curve of output power.
5) Various functions can be selected according to application needs: overvoltage protection (OVP). Over temperature protection (OTP). Overload protection (OLP), etc. Application function: signal function (power supply normal. power failure). Remote control function. Telemetry function. Parallel function, etc. Special features: power factor correction (PFC). Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) selects the required safety regulations and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) certification.
2. Notes on the use of switching power supply. Before using the power supply, it is necessary to first determine whether the specifications of the input and output voltage are consistent with the nominal power supply;
2) Before powering on, check whether the input and output leads are correctly connected to avoid damage to the user equipment;
3) Check whether the installation is firm, whether the installation screws are in contact with the power board device, and measure the insulation resistance of the casing and input and output to avoid electric shock;
4) Ensure that the grounding terminal is reliably grounded to ensure safe use and reduce interference;
5) The power supply with multiple outputs is generally divided into main output and auxiliary output. The main output has better characteristics than the auxiliary output. In general, the main output with the larger output current. In order to ensure the output load regulation rate and output dynamics and other indicators, it is generally required that each channel should carry at least 10% load. If auxiliary roads are not used, appropriate dummy loads must be added to the main road. For details, please refer to the specifications of the corresponding model;
6) Note: frequent power switch will affect its service life;
7) The working environment and loading degree will also affect its service life.
Post time: Jul-28-2022